- Death due to war or similar events, suicide or self-inflicted injury, voluntary participation in fatal activities, or unlawful acts are not covered
- Death due to pre-existing conditions are covered after 3 months of policy registration
- Insurance cannot be claimed for natural death before the completion of three months of registration.
- Claim must be made within 180 days of incident
- Death after 180 days of an accident is not considered as accidental death
- Doctor will call back based on request to helpline number (except on govt. holidays)
- Hospitalization due to war or similar events, self-inflicted injury, voluntary participation in fatal activities, or unlawful acts are not covered
- Pre-existing conditions are covered after 3 months of policy registration; pregnancy/childbirth covered after 9 months of policy registration;
- Elective, cosmetic or laser surgery/treatment are not covered
- Claim must be made within 180 days of admission to the hospital
- For Monthly and daily policies, payment will be deducted automatically every month/day based on the policy duration chosen
- Coverage for monthly and daily policies will start from the beginning of the next calendar month, while for annual and bi-annual policies, coverage will start immediately
- Monthly and daily payment options are available for bKash users only
- No payment for any month will result in no coverage in the next month, no payment for any day will result in proportionate cover in the next month
For more terms & conditions, please download the product brochure. To get the list of discount partners, download the Partner Hospital List.